Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Growing Girl

Ella is growing so fast each week. My parents think she looks different each time they get to see her. I don't notice it as much until I look back at pictures. Her little face has gotten so round and her cheeks have filled out. She's officially now an infant, no longer a newborn. It makes me sad to know that we will never have these times back, but I am looking forward to all the new things she will begin doing here soon. Here are her 11 and 12 week pictures.

11 Weeks Old
11 Weeks-all stretched out-she's longer than the chair now
Leaning over (aka: falling over) to love on her bunny :)


12 Weeks Old
12 Weeks-all stretched out
Holding hands with her bunny. Check out the rolls on her legs! It's only taken 12 weeks to get a little meat on that tiny body of hers :)
Umm, wait a sec...I just spit up! Really, more pictures, Mom?
(I love how she's holding up her finger)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment