Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ella's Growth Stats

Here's another late realization; I haven't been posting her growth measurements from each well check. So here's the comparison info...

2 Weeks
Weight: 6 pounds 5 ounces (10%)
Height: 19 1/2 inches (25%)
Head Circumference: 32.5 (3%)

4 Weeks
Weight: 7 pounds, 7.5 ounces (10%)
Height: 20.75 inches ( 50%)
Head Circumference: 36 (50%)

2 Months
Weight: 8 pounds, 15 ounces (10%)
Height: 21 inches (10%)
Head Circumference: 38 (25%)

The doctor says she is on the petite side, but as long as she keeps gaining weight, we shouldn't have anything to worry about. I feel like she's grown so much when I look at her and can't wait to see her grow even more!

She has started to smile over the last couple weeks, which is so much fun and truly brightens my day! I have yet to capture her precious grin on camera, but as soon as I do, I will post a picture. She has also started cooing and making fun conversational sounds.




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment