Friday, April 30, 2010

Myles of Smiles

Ella gave us her first smile on March 17th, when she was about 7 weeks old. It melted my heart to see that precious little smile. We've had the hardest time getting a smile on camera. I think the big black thing in front of my face blocking her view of me causes the smiles to disappear. However, lately, her little smiles have turned to these great big toothless grins that just light up her whole face. I love getting her out of bed in the morning because she greets me with the biggest smile and it makes my day! I think a laugh is soon to come :) We get a lot of smiles by talking in a high pitched voice and being silly with Ella. However, the high pitched voice causes our Yorkie Myles to start howling. It's so funny to see and hear! He puts his head back and howls away and Ella just keeps on smiling. She is full of smiles and I love each and every one of them. Just seeing a smile from her makes me feel so special and like the luckiest momma in the world (Daddy finds them to be pretty special too)! The other day, we were able to capture a few of her smiles on camera :)






Myles howling like he does when we try to get Ella to smile
Myles





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment