Monday, April 5, 2010

A Bad Case of Thrush

I was downloading pictures earlier today and had to post these because they are too funny. We have been hit by thrush over the last month. Apparently it's a bad case of it because I've been battling it on my breasts & in Ella's mouth for many weeks and nothing is helping it go away. We've tried so many rounds of different treatments and nothing is working. One of the treatments we tried was Gentian Violet. It's a bright purple liquid and turns everything it touches a beautiful shade of purple :) Here's a few shots of Ella and her "purple lipstick".






Hopefully my visit with the dermatologist tomorrow will provide some answers on how to make the yeast go away because breast feeding is no fun when thrush is involved.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ella and poor you! I hope it has gotten better. The purple lipstick pics are pretty cute though.

    ReplyDelete