Monday, February 15, 2010

Introducing...

Ella Grace Tufts
STATS:
Born January 31, 2010 @ 7:21pm
6 pounds, 4 ounces
19 1/2 inches long

It's so hard to put into words the immense joy I feel every time I look at my precious daughter. It's still hard to wrap my mind around the fact that she is here and is mine to keep. What a blessing God has given us. It has been an emotional ride so far, but worth every minute because I love this little angel more than words can describe. Her birth story will be headed your way soon, but here's a few pictures of our special day :)

Love at first sight!

My little bundle of joy

Weighing in at 6 pounds, 4 ounces (Ella surprised us by coming 2 weeks early)

Our little burrito baby

Our first family photo






post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Shelly!! Ella is precious. I hope you all are doing well and adjusting to being a family of 3 :) ... please call me if you have any questions at all! much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfect! Congratulations, Shelly! And I love her name. Hope that she is eating well, and that yall are resting as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, she’s beautiful! Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete