Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Fun at "My Gym"

We went to "My Gym" last night for a Halloween Party. It was a little chaotic with all the kids and parents running around in costume, but we had a blast! Ella was dressed up as a cowgirl because her real costume isn't finished yet. I'm in the process of sewing (for the 1st time) a Pebbles Flintstone costume, so cross your fingers I get it done and it stays sewn together when she wears it on Halloween :) However, the fun part about her wearing the cowgirl outfit, was that it was the same one I wore for Halloween right before I turned 2 :)

Ella-20 Months Old
Me-19 Months Old


Back to Cowgirl Ella...


The fringe on the bottom of the skirt was hurting her (it was so old & crinkly)

So, I'm cutting it off and she's unhappy that she can't help :(




































post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment