Saturday, June 25, 2011

Easter 2011

We had an incredible Easter! We got to spend time with both of our families and Ella had a blast looking for Easter eggs all weekend long!


Looking cute Easter weekend :)
Ella is wearing a dress that was mine when I was little.
It looked so cute on her and she knew it!





Ella's 1st Easter Egg Hunt (with Mark's parents)








So proud!!!

Trying to take another little girls basket :(





Showing off her loot on the way home


Ella played with real pots & pans for the first time at her Granna's house. She had a blast!





Ella got to try cream cheese on an english muffin for the first time and loved it! She smiled so big for the pictures with her cream cheese mustache :)





Ella found the pile of eggs my mom was going to hide and helped herself to them...easiest egg hunting ever!!!


Sneaky, sneaky!

Looking cute

Smelling the flowers

The ladies!

Love this little face!

Don't know what Mark was thinking in this picture!

Take 2

Aunt Laci, Ella, & Bella (the dog)

Uncle Jayce & Ella

Papa & Ella

She found a cracker in her egg and thought it was the greatest!

Ella's 2nd Easter Egg Hunt (at my parents house)














More crackers found!



My dad pulled out an old croquet set because my mom loves to play. So, we had family croquet time throughout the weekend :)

Shara swinging high

Mom/Omi waiting patiently for her turn

Mark & Shara

Jayce

Shara concentrating hard on the game

My pathetic attempt

Aaron & Mom

Aunt Shara & Ella

My favorite little girl!!!


Ella decided to steal one of the balls while we were playing :)



I love my little family!

She decided to get all cuddly with us; I loved it!

Sweet angel!


















post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ella is such a cutie! And you are just as beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete