Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Christmas...Better Late Than Never :)

We spent Christmas at my parents this year. Mark's parents went to Indianapolis to visit his sister's family, so we celebrated with them the week after Christmas. It was a special time because we ended up spending the entire weekend at my parents, which allowed the whole family an opportunity to hang out and spend some quality time together (which we don't get to do very often). It was also special because my grandparents were there and got to spend a lot of time with Ella. She enjoyed her time in P-ville and bonded with everyone :)

Christmas Eve













Christmas Morning

Matching pajamas for the boys :)
Jayce hated this idea!

Patiently waiting for breakfast

We love you Nonee & Papa!

Before we started...

Ella wasn't quite sure what was going on

But it looked like fun :)

Loving on her new sock monkey from Omi

Unwrapping other people's gifts...

Mommy got a sewing machine...now I just have to learn how to sew ;)

Ella loved the paper!

She also loved this little box and crawled around with it ALL morning.

Sporting her Christmas tutu

More unwrapping

Pops got her a Tickle Me Elmo...she was highly amused by it

Love at first sight :)

She enjoys chewing on the stick more than playing the xylophone

Practicing her climbing skills on the many boxes

I love presents!

My dad got all of his girls "Snuggies". We look like a large piece of bubble gum.
Hate to admit it, but I actually use mine most evenings :)

Matching pajamas


The Rest of Christmas Weekend

Hanging out playing games...
Jayce misses his big sister




Christmas with the Tufts

She just loves that paper

And bows...

And climbing on the gifts...

Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for my great gifts! I love my music table!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment